data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Everything about British is bloody brilliant: Josh Hartnett dan Ben Affleck itu... SO DAMN FIT!

3.02.2012

Josh Hartnett dan Ben Affleck itu... SO DAMN FIT!


          A
          R
          E
          N
          T

          T
          H
          E
          Y

          H
          O
          T








      Yee I know they're not british blokes at all but I'd really love to tell you that these kind of men are totally adorkable xx Yep! Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett! What a pair! Once I saw their roles in Pearl Harbor film are super-mega-awesome-hot!!! But I was sort of sad about the ending of the story, Danny (who was played by Josh Hartnett) was shot and then immediately..died :'( I suppose the film directors gotta stop killing Josh Hartnett in every roles he's in. You don't have to be wondering of why I don't talk about Ben Affleck too much, because I prefer to fancy Josh Hartnett all the wayyyy!!!

Their duel in Pearl Harbor, here it is xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Everything about British is bloody brilliant © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor